Make great work. With great people.
We are passionate about evolving brands and creating captivating digital experiences, helping our clients engage their audience and amplify their brand. We take pride in our jargon-free, approachable company ethos. We fully believe in building happy, long-lasting relationships with our clients, creating solutions that matter.
We are always on the lookout for individuals who want to make the best work with some incredible clients. From start ups, Welsh Government, and Snowdonia National Park to BMW, Microsoft and clients as far as the sands of California, we offer a workplace where you can develop and align your ambitions with ours.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented, creative Digital Project Manager who as the main point of contact for our clients will be able to multi-task and coordinate a wide variety of projects and accounts simultaneously. As a positive, friendly, confident, self-starter, you will be able to hit the ground running and build long-term relationships with our clients. Confident in running a project from conception to delivery, you will liaise with clients on a daily basis and manage the work internally with our design and development team, ensuring work is delivered on time, on budget and meets our high standards and client goals.
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of 3 years agency experience
- A strong understanding of the impact of brand and design
- A proven track record of leadership and delivery of complex digital solutions from conception to delivery
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or Drupal would be beneficial
- Experience in engaging with clients to scope, plan and deliver digital products
- Experience using project management methodologies including waterfall and agile
- A working knowledge of web technologies, capabilities and limitations
- Experience in creating and maintaining accurate documentation for internal and external reporting: project specifications, budgets, schedules, status reports, risk logs etc
- The ability to effectively manage and report on budgets
- An appreciation of design and the importance of a great user experience
- The ability to articulate both design and technical viewpoints to clients
- Excellent time management for yourself and the project team
- Ability to work in a team and independently to provide creative solutions to clients’ needs
- Confidence in working with other team members to inspire a high quality standard of delivery
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines
- You’ll be ambitious, great with people, unflappable, extremely organised, resilient with the ability to communicate with warmth and positivity to inspire trust
What you’ll get
- Up to £36k pa based on experience
- Working within one of the most established creative agencies in Wales
- Company pension
- Flexible work / life balance
- Work within the best office in Cardiff but with remote working flexibility
- Gym membership
- Career progression and personal development
- Never work your birthday again!
- Regular team socials
Interested? We’re looking to expand the team asap so send your CV to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies. Thank you.