Due to continued growth and new contract wins we are looking for an experienced and passionate developer with Drupal experience to work on exciting new projects.
Your focus will be predominantly on backend development but a broader understanding and ability in website building / full stack, and the ability to work on front end development when required would be a plus.
Responsibilities & duties
- Led by our Technical Director and Technical Leads you will be responsible for developing and maintaining digital solutions for some of our key clients.
- Participating in scoping sessions, development meetings and project planning discussions.
- Contributing to writing technical specifications.
- Assisting and contributing to projects being led by Senior Developers and Technical Leads
Qualifications and skills
- 2+ years Drupal experience in a commercial web development environment.
- Experience with SQL and/or knowledge of other relational database systems.
- A team player
- Strong communication skills
Desirable qualifications and skills
- A Software Engineering, Computer Science Degree.
- Experience of version control using Git and a systemised deployment processes.
- Knowledge of SASS / Less
- Experience of WordPress, Symfony and Laravel an advantage.
- Experience (or the desire) of working with frameworks such as React, Gatsby, Vue, Node.
- Competitive salary, subject to experience and skill set
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership
- Company pension scheme
- Free fruit and healthy (and the occasional not so healthy) snacks
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), with additional loyalty entitlement
- Your Birthday off!
- Team Socials
- Secure Bike Store
- Friendly work environment with a talented team in our beautiful converted church.
Interested? send your CV to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies.