We are currently looking for talented and experienced PHP developers to join our growing team. Whether you’re at the start of your career or have an established track record we would love to hear from you.
Led by our Technical Director and Technical Leads you will:
- Be equally passionate about frontend and backend development and take care and pride in your work.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining a wide range digital solutions for some of our key clients.
- Participating in scoping sessions, development meetings and project planning discussions.
- Contributing to writing technical specifications.
- Assisting and contributing to projects being led by Senior Developers and Technical Leads
Preferred qualifications and skills
- 2+ years of experience in a commercial web development environment.
- Experience in WordPress and/or Drupal
- Experience with SQL and/or knowledge of other relational database systems.
- A team player
- Strong communication skills
Desirable qualifications and skills
- Good frontend development skills
- A Software Engineering, Computer Science Degree.
- Experience of version control using Git and a systemised deployment processes.
- Knowledge of SASS / Less
- Experience of Symfony and Laravel an advantage.
- Experience (or the desire) of working with frameworks such as React, Gatsby, Vue, Node.
In return you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, subject to experience and skill set
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), with additional loyalty entitlement
- Your Birthday off!
- Team Socials
- Secure Bike Store
- Friendly work environment with a talented team in our beautiful converted church.
Interested? send your CV to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies.